Thursday 17 January 2013

What's In My Bag!!

I am such a nosey person :) haha i love reading other peoples posts on whats in my bag!! So seen as i got a new bag and am trying to be REALLY organised this next semester at uni i thought i would share with you all what i have in my bag. 
 
My bag you may have seen in a few other peoples posts floating around is the imitation of the Mulberry Bayswater bag. It is so gorgeous and has plenty of room which is ideal for my uni stuff. I got my bag from ebay for £21.99.
 

 


Inside my bag that i carry with me is my pad of paper that has 4 sections which is so handy for splitting up my different modules at uni. It keeps my notes organised and all in the same place so its very handy. I also have my 2013 diary which again has all my uni dates and deadlines also any appointments or things to remember. I used to carry scrap pieces of paper around with things to do which was very messy of me :( but now i have this pretty pink notebook where i will write my to do lists and any future blogging ideas. Obviously i have to carry around my uni ID i have it scanned for my attendance so very important i have that with me (and yes i have my photo covered up because it is AWFUL ). I HATE having pens floating around at the bottom of my bag so i just put them all in this pencil case which is like ancient!! 
 


The next things i have in my bag is my River Island purse it has plenty of room for all my money and cards etc. I always make sure i carry around with me my River Island leopard print umbrella. At my uni in Buxton the weather is always raining ive never been at uni when it hasnt rained booo :( I have to on my my Elemis little product book just incase i need to have a quick flick of products i will be using. My headphones are one of my essential items, bus journeys can get very VERY boring without music. I have my cat phone pouch for my iphone and my mittens and knitted headband. I dont have a hat head whatever that is i dont have. Hats dont suit me at all. (Maybe i have a weird shaped head haha) i dont know but i suffer really bad with earache when its cold so this little beauty protects my ears :)
 
 


Inside my Estee Lauder makeup bag i have a few of my mini essentials- my house keys with my loveable pig key sleeve :) LOVE!! Vaseline for when my lips are chapped. Tissues and olbas inhaler for colds. Chewing gums are self explatory!! I have to carry hand gel with me incase anywhere doesnt have soap or im feeling abit germy. My little nivea roll on deodrant just to freshen up!!
 
Whats in your bags?
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely post Emily:) I enjoyed reading it! I have the Olbas tissues too! I haven't used them for a cold yet or a sniffly nose, I just use them to sniff them constant hahaha they smell amazing! I love your phone pouch, I was looking at one similar on etsy :)! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its cute isnt it? :) i adore cats so it had to be a must on my shopping list!! yes the tissues do smell amazing i do the same just sniff them haha!! xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, was thinking of doing a post like this myself. You have such a cute bag and its very organised (well done you ! )Love the cat phone pouch :)

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should do this post id like to have a nosey :P do you want to bet how long it will be organised for? haha!! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Wow your blogs just keep getting better and better :D

    Tomreviewed.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx