Tuesday 29 January 2013

Whats Happening? #1

I LOVE finding out new things. Im abit of a geek like that :) i like to learn new things or even read it which makes me question things alot more. Its abit like a challenge for me. So i thought from my last post about the jeans helping cellulite i would do a weekly post on whats happening in the beauty industry. I dont mean new trends or products, i want to blog about news. 
 
INTRODUCING THE BEAUTY VENDING MACHINE
 
  
 My first reaction is WOW!! - This beauty vending machine opens at Harvey Nichols and goes beyond the normal vending machine of drinks and chocolate.  This is a different destination for a girl to buy beauty products. Inside the vending machine you will find the worlds very best but hard to find must haves reinvented in the vending machine. 

It was first featured at the pop up Chanel store last summer where they put their season edits of nail colours inside :). Now Harvey Nichols wants a bit of the action when it comes to competition with a fun PERMANENT beauty vending machine all of its own. YAYYYY!! 
 
This one is on the fourth floor of Harvey Nichols in London and its the first home for it. But im pretty sure that this little idea will flourish in no time. Its filled with 32 beauty bags and is edited by the ex vogue director  - Anne Marie Solowij and Millie Kendall who is the co founder of Rubie and Millie.
 
The bags start at £3.45 and go up to £98.00.  There are bags such as the love and peace bag which includes a balm and candle to name a few items, a fashion emergency bag filled with Miss Oops Mishap tape, Rescue sponge, mini bastiste dry shampoo etc. 

If you are not sure whats behind the glass you use the touch pad screen to scroll through each bag and you will get a detailed low down on each product. 
 
Overall i think this is a pretty brainy idea. Vending seems to make shopping simple and abit like fast track shopping. I really love the idea and i think beauty is definately evolving which is exciting to us beauty goers. 
 
Has anyone seen this vending machine in London? Do you think its a good idea?
 
 


 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea!If I ever go to london,I am definitely buying x

    http://www.sweetelectricblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its such a good idea :) need to go to london to try it out!! xx

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx