Having spent all today thinking about what to have as new years resolutions i always seem to come up with the same ones like eat healthy and not eat has much chocolate etc which will only last a week then i will fall back into my old habits. So i thought this time i will have a different perspective on this year which i have come to the conclusion that....
1. I want to have a healthy year in regards to my health as last year was one of the worse forever more trailing around to the doctors every 3 months.
2. Be more spontaneous and say YES to new opportunities or activities.
3. Be thankful everyday for the amazing blessings i have.
4. Venture more into creativity.
5. Hopefully pass my first year at university and make every moment count (do not want to repeat a year which in return will make me more in student debt).
5. Travel more and plan more trips.
"Begin another new chapter and remember that you have 365 days to make every page of the chapter worth remembering when you finish the year."
What are your resolutions?