Tuesday 8 January 2013

New Products Review

In the past month i have been trying out new products for my skin regime. As i have combination skin i really struggle in getting the right balance in products which some tend to leave me really dry or oily. 

In my skincare routine at the moment i use two different sorts of cleansers and toners one for day and one for night (might sound abit odd) but for my skin it really works wonders!! 

I use the fabulous and most raved about the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish which to be honest if i did a post on my opinions it would be so long i just cannot express my happiness with the product but moving on to the actual point of this post.



I recently found this cleanser which is the Vichy Purette Thermale Intensive Cleansing Milk. Now if you are anything like me when you have those 'slob' days and you just want to relax and not do anything all day then this is perfect for you!! With this product it is so quick and simple you do not need to wash you face before or after you simply apply the product whilst massaging it on the face and then grab a cotton pad and wipe it off. It definitely has a light velvety texture which leaves your skin looking healthy and glowing. It has a shea plant extract which acts with a magnet to impurities. This is perfect for normal/combination skin and they also the exact same product for dry skin. The cost of this is pricey but i highly recommend that you do get your moneys worth.





The next product that i have been thoroughly enjoying using is the Botanics 100% Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz. It leaves your skin feeling plump and hydrated and i particular like that it has a nozzle so it is great just to grab a quick spray to refresh your face and would be great for when it hits summer!! It smells really fragrant from the scent of Demask Rose. All you do is close your eyes, spray onto your face after cleasing and then remove with cotton pads. Such a simple product and great value for money. It does the job so again i would recommend this product.




The last product that i have been loving and have never seen it in the beauty world is the Moa The Mini Green Balm. This little beauty that i like to call the 'magic cream'. For me i use this for when i have blemishes and it soothes the redness. It was absolutely AMAZING for when i had one of them under the skin spots where its just a hard lump is anyone has had them? they are the worst ones. I put this magic cream on everyday for like 3 days and it totally vanished saved me getting annoyed haha!! It has so many uses to name a few...... Treat cold sores and chapped lips ,Calm sun burn, Help to heal minor cuts ,Insect bits and stings. Wow!! i have never seen a product that has so many uses so now you many get why i call it the magic cream. Each pot of Móa The Green Balm is crammed with organic yarrow (Achillea millefolium) a herb renowned for its nourishing and healing properties. Combined with tea tree oil, nature's powerful antiseptic, yarrow creates an unrivalled healing synergy with endless therapeutic properties. Finally beeswax, coconut, sweet almond and soya bean oils help to soften, nourish and protect the skin. 




Any of you going to try these products mentioned? 

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try the rosewater spray, it sounds so lovely & I love anything rose! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya thanks for the comment on my blog! I decided to follow you because us new bloggers have got to stick together look forward to reading your future posts! xx

    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading my blog and thank you so much for your nice comment! What course do you do at uni and where do you go!? I cannot wait, literally want to finish sixth form now and be there ASAP! And as for the Kardashians, I LOVE them so much haha I am literally the most obsessed person England has. Defo going to follow you back! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go to derby uni but the buxton campus which is like in the middle of nowhere and im doing international spa management absolutely loving it and of course if you ever want chat about uni life i can tell you some stories :) haha!! You must keep me updated if you know of anything kardashian related before me. Ive never known anyone to like the kardashians so i have to hide it as my guilty pleasure :) I will enjoy reading more of your posts and the choices you make with uni yayyy!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx