Wednesday 16 January 2013

Good Enough to Eat!!

The past couple of days i havent felt too good in myself just really run down and you can tell in my skin especially in my face. After i had been to the dentist (which was all good YAY!! ) i decided to treat my face to one of Lush's Fresh Face Masks. Its been sat in the fridge for a few days and ive been dying to try it out and ive been so excited to tell you all about  it!!
 
 
 
The mask that i have got is Cupcake. It smells absolutely gorgeous mmmmmm.... It is meant for younger skin and want to use something cheerful and cheeky but yet effective at its job. This mask has linseed infusion to nourish and soften the skin, fresh mint for toning, cocoa butter to moisturise and rhassoul mud to absorb grease and give a deep cleanse.
 
 
 
First of all you keep in the fridge and it has a month expiry date which with the tub i would say between 3-5 uses or maybe more depending on how much product you use. So you then apply the product to your face and keep it on for 5-10 mins. I kept mine on for 10mins and then rinse it off. 
 

 


(Happy mask face haha :) )

 
The verdict: This is my first fresh mask i have used from Lush and it has not disappointed me at all. The mask feels really thick again depending on how much you put on it. Because of it been kept in a fridge it does feel 'fresh' and full of nourishing ingredients. After taking the mask off my face felt the best its ever been. So soft that i want to keep touching my face all the time haha!! My blemishes have reduced in size and my whole face just feels really uplifted and rejuvenated. Cannot wait to try another mask once i have used this little beauty :) 
 

Have you tried any of Lush's fresh face masks before? 


10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Lush!!! It smells so gorgeous! I havent tried the face masks yet but my friend recently brought one but I might just have to treat myself now i know they are good!!
    www.lipscurlsandlashes.blogspot.co.uk
    please commment on something as it seems noone wants to be first :( X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the cupcake face mask! i've never tried any of the other kinds but i will definitely give them a go in future this ones amazing :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells divine doesnt it? :) me too i think i will have try more of them out. My skin feels so much better for the little treat :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hey Emily! I've nominated you for the Liebster blog award! :D http://robsarellax.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-blog-award-d_17.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried one of their face masks but this looks really yummy :) I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it next time I'm out and about!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should lovely its worth the money and the treat for your skin :) promise you wont be disappointed!! xx

      Delete
  5. I'd love to try this out - just recently bought my first Lush fresh mask in 'Cosmetic Warrior' and have loved using it. Think I'll have to splash out on one in the near future. x Gem (wwwblackstarrynight.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you deffo should hun :) its amazing how much a fresh face mask is different to a normal mask it really does feel like you are giving your skin a goof treat if that makes sense xx

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx