Friday 22 February 2013

Sparkly bits and bobs.....

This post is abit of a different one. I thought id share with you my most favourite pieces of jewellery i have and that i wear alot. I love statement jewellery and things that are abit different so you may see that in my little favourite collection. 
First off is my Mulberry bracelet i got from my sister last year on my 21st. I love the colour of it and its just a really cute girly piece. I wear this quite alot and see it more as a personal item. You know when you may have that item that has has alot of meaning or from a loved one well this is mine. I was so over the moon with this bracelet as its the first mulberry item i own yay!!

I love flower rings just something about them when you wear them on your hand. They are so simple yet really do add abit of something to an outfit. This one i got from primark which i think cost about £2. I love the detail of the ring its so pretty :) 
This spiked bracelet from New look has been one of my most worn favourites. Of course spikes and studs are in so its bang on trend. I love that it has a stretchy band which is ideal as i have such a small wrist. 

This cute little bracelet is from Primark and i got it for £3.50. It has little shells and stones. I love dangly bracelets and this is perfect for me. I like wearing this for more in the day its just pretty to look at.
The flower necklace was a present and i dont know where it was from. Its a silver necklace with metal like flowers. I love thats a lovely little statement piece and i wear this sometimes just on its own. Really love this necklace :)
This gold necklace i actually pinched from my sister. I think she got it from primark but i arent sure. This gold necklace is quite heavy and chunky but its just an amazing little piece of jewellery. Its really classic and when its paired with the right outfit it looks so gorgeous. 
This picture doesnt really do this necklace justice. My applogies. Again this was from primark and its a silver sort of metal drapey necklace. It gathers around in a v shape and has little pearls on the end. Such a pretty statement necklace.
What are your most worn jewellery pieces?

1 comment:

  1. Love the stud bracelet


    Be great if you could check out my post on how to wear graphic jumpers for SS13

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx