Sunday 3 February 2013

Added Extras ......

For such a long time i have been really naughty with my skincare. I never used to have a routine nor did i use products for my face because i never knew i had to or needed to. The past couple of years ive been really sticking to a skincare regime and also trying out new products to improve my skin. 
 
 
Sunday for me is a lazy day. One where i will spend the morning having a lie in watching abit of tv and then in the afternoon checking out lovely blogs and then later on il do a full pamper session :) yay!! I always like to start the week knowing that ive done everything because then if one day i think to myself i havent moisturised or exfoliated then at least i have done it a few days before. 
 
 

ive been using two products for a month now and thought id share them with you. It is abit of a short post!!
 
So the first product is the Botanics Facial Brush - Now this brush is a VERY VERY cheaper version of a clarisonic or any other electrical facial device. It helps to exfoliate the face for a clear complexion. I love that the bristles are so soft and are really gentle. 
 
 
 
You apply your cleanser on your face and then using the brush gently massage it into your skin using circular movements. 
 
One of my negatives about this brush is that if you are abit more heavy handed then a couple of the bristles will fall out. But apart from that i think its a nice little brush that really does feel as though you are having a thorough cleanse. I dont use this brush every time i cleanse more like once a week. If you want to have a go at the brush then i think for the price its worth it.
 
Boots £6.00
 
 
The last product i have been using on a sunday is the Boots tea tree & witch hazel 6 facial pore strips. I have never used pore strips before but i came across these and thought il give them ago. The strips contain antibacterial tea tree oil and witch hazel to help keep your skin clear and healthy. 
 
 
 
They instantly remove dirt and oil and help to remove blackheads. You wet your face and then remove the backing of the strip and apply the strip to your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes then gently peel it off. 
 
I really enjoyed using these around my nose and my chin. It felt as though all the buildup of oils were just taken out from my skin and it felt so much better. I dont think i would use these regularly but they are a good little buy. 
 
Boots - £4.99
 
 
Have you tried pore strips or facial brushes before?  


 
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the look of that brush! Been looking for something like that! Now a new follower to your blog :) Can't wait to read more!

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you that means alot!! Its a lovely brush and at an affordable price its not alot of money down the drain if you dont feel its right for you. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love the look of the Botanics brush, and I really liked the comparison between the Clarisonic brush - proving you don't have to spend silly amounts of money to have nice skin. Really enjoyed reading your blog - love the 30 facts as well - I might have to do one of those myself!

    Heather xxx

    www.freeherdesire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) its a good little brush and a good price too!! You should do the 30 facts so then i can have a nosey :P xx

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx