Thursday 17 October 2013

Review: Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask |


Ren has fast become one of my favourite skincare brands this year simply for the fact that the products that i have tried have given the results promised. At affordable prices and quality products you cant go wrong. Having been impressed with the Smooth and Renew Mask i thought i would try out the Invisible Pores Detox Mask having heard alot of great reviews. 

I love the packaging for Ren as its so simple and ideal that its a clear tube which helps you to see how much product you have left. Also the idea that the masks come with a nozzle and a small cap is great for making sure that the product doesnt dry up or oozing all over the place. 

The Invisible Pores Detox mask is clay based which is aimed at oily/combination skins and aims to draw out impurites and reduce the size of pores and blackheads. It has a slight lavender scent which i find really relaxing and helps to get you in the pampering mood. I leave the mask on for about 15 minutes with a thin layer as the more you apply the longer you have to wait. I like to remove this with a flannel as i find it gives a more gentle helping hand and a slight exfoliation at the same time. The texture is a creamy number which is unlike anything i have tried before and it feels ever so fresh feeling on the skin too. This is such a gentle masks that no redness occurs afterwards and it feel so soothing with the lavandar oils aswell. 

I found that this mask really helped to control and soothe any breakouts that i had and with continued use it would help to keep everything under control. My pores were alot less smaller which was a bonus. Overally i really really like this mask and i think i need a few more uses to see the continued results but after a couple of uses i love the way it looks and makes my skin feel. Ren you have made another excellent product!!

Have you tried this mask from Ren before?



3 comments:

  1. This has been on my wishlist for ages! I actually bought the clay cleanser after seeing your review on it and really love that! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried or even heard of REN skincare before but this mask sounds really amazing! (: great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've never heard of this brand but it sounds promising!
    victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx