Monday 21 October 2013

Affordable Purchase: Maxfactor Miracle Creamy Blusher in Soft Cardinal |


Cream Blushers have fast become one of my favourite types of blushers. They are so versatile and last amazingly well all day. I was looking for a blusher that would help to give me a healthy glow which would add a pop of colour to my cheeks which would look completely natural too. I decided to try the Maxfactor Miracle Creamy Blusher in the shade Soft Cardinal

The packaging is a simple black casing with a translucent lid which helps to clearly identify the colour. The size is tiny but is ideal for travelling or on the go. The colour is a lovely bright pink that has a slight red tone to it and a dash of shimmer that is hardly visible but helps to create a subtle glow. Its a quite a sheer texture and i like to apply abit at a time to the apples of my cheek to build up the colour slowly. The pigmentation is amazing quality and adds a nice healthy flush to the cheeks. 

I think that this colour is perfect for pale skins especially with the red tone as it adds a lovely bit of warmth to the face. I love everything about this blusher and can see it to be an everyday staple of mine in months to come. 

Have you tried this blusher?



3 comments:

  1. love the vibrance of this blush, its dreamy!

    itslaura-patterndesign.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour but still haven't got the hang of cream blush, I feel like I'm missing out though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blush looks so vibrant, I still need to get my mitts on a cream blush so maybe this is the one! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx