Sunday 15 September 2013

Review: Tresemme Platinum 60 Second Treatment Shot & Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Leave In Spray |





I am not loyal to just one haircare brand when it comes to looking after my hair and im always on the lookout for products to improve my hair. I have a confession..... only in the past year or so have i started to use hair masks and oils. As before i used to just use shampoo and conditioner occasionally and that was it. Thinking back now my hair was really bad and so dry from all the overheating of using heated tools. 


I have seen a drastic difference in my hair and also from using these new products too. The first is the Tresemme Platinum Strength 60 Second Shot - At £1.49 for a 15ml tube that you could two uses out of is brilliant. The texture is quite thick and creamy. I applied this treatment after shampooing my hair as i didnt apply a conditioner because i knew that this would be more of a deeper thorough treatment. After i left my hair to dry out naturally which is quite often lately my hair felt amazing. So silky soft and full of bounce and life. My recently coloured hair was gleaming and looked so glossy. This product does contain ingredients that help to restore your hair and helping to protect against future damage. It doesnt way your hair down either and is a quick fix to help restore your hair back.

Have you tried either of these products?


The Dove Hair Nourishing Oil Leave in Spray is one of the brands i have never tried before and was really intrigued to see the results. This formula works to smooth and seal the hair with ingredients such as argan oil, almond and cocunut but also to restore moisture. Its a lightweight spray with a gorgeous holiday like smell to it. I have applied it with wet and dry hair, both times my hair felt so soft and left with no frizz whatsoever. Doesnt leave my hair with a greasy residue nor does it weight my hair down. I love the way it makes my hair feel as though its packed full of more moisture and the softness it creates to my hair. Im so glad that i brought this product as i think in months to come it will really help my hair in getting stronger too.  


3 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the Tresemme shots and I love the Dove nourishing care oil spray! I use it every day on my dry, colour treated hair and it does seem to make a huge difference in improving it's condition. In fact, the Dove care shampoos and conditioners are quite good too for the price. xx :-)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the dove spray! Seen it everywhere and it looks amazing x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Tresemme product. I use plenty of products from them and they've never been disappointing.

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx