Monday 9 September 2013

NOTD: Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish 'Ring A Ring O' Roses' |





Being a lover of swapping my nail colours every week i like to try new colours all the time. The latest addition to my nail obsession is the Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in the shade' ring a ring o'roses'. Its a beautiful baby pink colour and almost looks like a bubblegum pink colour in certain lights. Its a very sheer colour so for this reason i had to use two coats to make it alot thicker and the colour more visible. Its a girly colour for sure and i just love this colour so much. Even in winter il still be wearing this colour. 

I dont agree with the 60 second drying time as i think a few minutes it takes to dry. I also added a topcoat to make my nails look more glossy because im not too keen of the matte colour on nails. 

Overall love the colour, love the brush as its just right and i equally love the formula. A good 4/5 days without chipping for me so that suits.



Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish Ring A Ring O'Roses

 

What do you think of this colour?

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty colour, I love how big the bruses are with Rimmel nail polish :)

    meimei xx
    www.meimeisays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute girly shade. x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty colour, although not suitable for autumn! :) xx

    prettythings56.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this color! I'm a sucker for girly shades of pink!

    - Marci | AmourMarci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is awesome! thanks for sharing with us. Contact us for Website Designing Company in India

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx