Thursday 2 May 2013

April Monthly Faves....


This months favourites have been pretty straight forward and ones that i have been using on a regular basis. 

The Charles Worthington Miracle Elixir Oil has been my hair saviour this month. Ive noticed that the ends of my hair has been quite dry and just quite simply looking not its best. Ive been using this oil every other time that i wash my hair and have seen my hair look more healthy and shiny from using this oil and something that im going to continue to use. 

Now this next product oh my days.... the Maybelline blush is GORGEOUS. The texture and the pigmentation is to die for. I have been using this blush everyday and its given me a lovely bit of colour that makes my skin more glowing with colour. I have not been been contouring with bronzer just basics this month and with just this blush it looks so natural and the staying power is amazing. It stays on all day. No joke!! Really worth it :) I think i will have to do a more in depth review on this beauty!!

The Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel needs no introduction from me. Its simply a holy grail product that does the best job at exfoliating without being too harsh and its a lovely fruity smell to it too. I think i may have to stop putting it in my favourites as its getting predicable ;) but seriously its a good exfoliator to have in your skincare routine. Can not recommend it enough!!

The Illamasqua Obsess Nail Polish is the perfect spring colour. A beautiful pink fushia colour thats given my nail that pop of colour. I have been loving wearing this month. 

And last of all is the Maybelline Baby Lips. Its a great little lip balm to carry around that gives moisture to the lips with a peppermint smell. Its helped my dry lips travelling to and from uni. 

That has been a very short monthly favourites. Not alot of experienting this month but im sure too for next month :)

What have been your favourite go to items this month?

2 comments:

  1. Amazing nail colour! I love a bright pink!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Baby Lips balm, it has been on my wish list for so long I will definitely have to get one soon! The blusher looks gorgeous too :) x

    http://www.beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx