Wednesday 22 May 2013

Review: Origins Clear Improvement Mask

I love a good face mask lately im sort of addicted to them too!! Having really enjoyed the Origins Drink Up Mask so much i just had to try another mask from the brand. I had read a lot of reviews on the Origins Clear Improvement Mask so i thought id give it a whirl. 



The texture is gel like to and then turns into hardened clay onto the skin when left applied. Its ideal for congested and blemished skin to get out all the dirt and debris from your skin. It has active charcoal which acts like a magnet draining out the pore cloggers. I had never used a pore minimiser mask before so it was a complete new experience for me.
Its a lovely mask if you are after a good through deep cleanse and ive been using it twice a week and my skin looks and feels amazing. I noticed that my pores became alot smaller. The price tag is £20 which i think is a reasonable price for what it actually achieves with your skin.  It reduces redness, blackheads and blemishes. If you have problematic skin then this mask will do wonders for you.

I am a total Origins convert now!! and i really want to try out more from the range. It could easily be a holy grail item to me as it does what it says and i think that is quite rare to find in such a product. If you have clogged pores then i would definately recommend giving this a whirl and i promise you will not regret it!!




Have you tried Origins masks before? Any favourites?

9 comments:

  1. I love a good clay mask cause I've huge pores, this one sounds brill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clay masks are amazing for pores so good :) this one works fab!! xx

      Delete
  2. Origins certainly know how to do face masks. Great photo :)

    prettylittleus

    Kate
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are amazing even holy grail products potentially :P xx

      Delete
  3. I am yet to try anything from origins...but heard such fab reviews on all their products..great post you have tempted me even more now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) im loving origins lately so good!! xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this, read a few good reviews! Hurrrrrry up payday haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My skin is so congested at the moment! Definitely sounds like I need to give this a try! Always heard good things about origins masks too :) great review xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this - Drink Up is good for a moisture boost! Thanks for sending your link over in #bbloggers chat

    Ambi x

    Bombay Rose: MAC Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx