Tuesday 7 May 2013

My First Illamasqua Blushers ....



Today is a very special post. I have just brought my first two EVER Illamasqua Powder blushes and i have been so excited to review them for you. These are my first ever higher end blushers that i now own and they are beautiful. I decided to purchase 'Allure' and 'Sophie'. The packaging is a rounded square chunky shape. I really like that it has a clear window so you can easily see the colour.

Allure (£18.00) is a dusky rose pink shimmer powder and is stunning. Its quite a darker end of the pink colour. The colour is so pigmented and you only need the most tiniest amount to make you look fresh and awake. I wore this on a night out and it gave the most prettiest glow on the cheeks with the shimmer and it lasted all night which is a winner :)

Sophie (£18.00)  is a beautiful golden coral with a lovely shimmer to it. It is very warm in tone and is very similar to Nars Orgasm. Again its super pigmented and easily blendable which adds a hint of radiance to the skin. They are really buildable and not at all chalky. It is very light on the skin despite its high colour pay off. 

Overall i cannot recommend their blushes enough!! Amazing quality and pigmentation.


(Sophie top picture
Allure bottom picture)

Have you tried Illamasqua Blushes? 





6 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous! I haven't actually tried any blushers by Illamasqua, but I might have to now.

    Millie x

    http://hidbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allure really looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so pretty, I'm just starting to get into blusher and would love an Illamasqua one x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO yay! I love Illamasqua blushes! Ive had Sophie on my wishlist ages - will have to pop it on the summer wishlist :) I really like 'Lover' - its a grogeous peachy shade :) great post beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a couple of these blushes on my wish list for awhile now! They look so gorgeous, enjoy them :)


    I'm currently running a M.A.C giveaway, you should enter :) www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx