Thursday 14 March 2013

My little blog.......

So today ive read alot of mixed messages whether google reader is going and gfc but just incase i thought id write a mini post just to keep you up to date where to find me :)
 
I just want to thank all my readers how much it means to me on how far my blog has come in 2 and abit months. I love blogging and i love being able to speak to you all!
 
So where to find me......
 
Twitter: LovexBeauty91
Hello Cotton:http://www.hellocotton.com/mypage/lovexbeauty
 
And of course if any of you lovely people want a chit chat or a talk about anything at all. Im here to help and chat away :) My email address is: love-x-beauty@hotmail.com
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no where did you read this ?!?!

    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its been all over twitter yesterday but i think gfc will go soon if google reader is going :( xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if GFC is going or if it's just a rumour. Google was always going to get rid of GFC for 'non-blogging' sites, but it doesn't say anything about blogger!

    Katie-xo
    www.ispytrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx