Saturday 2 November 2013

October Favourites |




This month has been so hectic, busy and just non stop. I havent had much time to discover new products but ive been really into my skincare surprise surprise. Only four products this month that i have been using every single day non stop. 

First up is the Maxfactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Cardinal. Ive done a small post on this cream blusher and i absolutely adore it. The texture, the long lasting of it and the colour is everything that i want in a blusher. Its a perfect colour for this season and its a colour i think that really suits me. It also so ideal to carry on the go as its teeny tiny so cute!!

The three skincare products that i have been using everyday - The Trilogy Rosehip Oil which i have spoken about before is amazing. The oil is lightweight and besides reducing scarring it also seems to help with blemishes/blackheads whilst providing some adding moisture to the skin. Im over halfway with using it and its lasting pretty well so its really worth the money. I do notice a difference when i dont use this product especially now with the weather being alot colder and harsher on the skin. 

Next is the Effaclar Mat which again ive spoken about. Its the one moisturiser i think oily/combination types need. It instantly absorbs into the skin so you cant even tell you have it on your skin as its so silky feeling too. It helps keep oil and shine at bay whilst slightly minimising pores. Its a 40ml tube and i can tell that i will need to repurchase again which i happily will. It has to be my FAVOURITE ever moisturiser ive tried. Cant rave about it enough!!

Lastly is a new discovery from Bioderma Sebium range which is the serum. I apply the serum every other night after cleansing and just leave it on its own to work its magic. When i wake up in the morning any blemishes are significantly reduced and the texture of my skin is so even and smooth. I would say that this is more like using a spot treatment which im actually using this more then my other treatments as the results are so good. 

What have been your monthly favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx