Thursday 20 June 2013

Review: Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser For Dry Skin |

 Who has ever felt like moisturising is abit of a task? i am a lazy person when it comes to tending and looking after my skin on my body. I do try to have a good few days that i moisturise but especially in winter its an impossible task where as summer time i feel the need i have to. When i saw the Nivea in Shower Body Moisturiser advertised on the tv straight away i knew that someone had answered my prayers. Whoever invented this idea i love you!! Its such a good idea and will help to keep my skin looking its best on lazy days however i do love slavering on my body shop body butters on a good day. 
Nivea i find is a trusted skincare brand they do amazing quality moisturisers for reasonable prices. This is no different. At the moment at Boots its £3.56 and i think thats pretty good going for a new product. 
The idea behind this is to give the skin a good thorough cleanse just like the face. So you use your usual shower gel rinse off then follow up with this. Its enriched with almond oil which leaves the skin feel the softest ever. Its thick and really creamy so gives a good lather too. It has the usual nivea smell which i am really fond of. I do tend to leave this moisturiser for a couple of minutes before rinsing off to allow it to sink into the skin abit longer. At the moment i wouldnt say its a product i NEED in my life as it does the job of helping keep the skin supple and soft. However i do think if they brought out a non scented version or even something abit richer for those pesky dry areas like elbows and knees they would be on to a winner. 
I think that this is a great product and maybe after alot more uses i may find to see a big difference in my skin. Its great to slather on for lazy days or preparing for those sunbathing days in the garden afterwards. 

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser For Dry Skin 
Have you tried this nivea product? would you give it a whirl?

3 comments:

  1. I can never be bothered to moisturise after I have a bath or shower so this seems perfect for me, will defo have to pick this up xx

    blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously wanting this product! Will be one of the first things I get when I'm off my spending ban! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be so good for me! I'm always on the go so I never have time to moisturise after a shower x

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx